Monday, November 23, 2009

zucchini bread

Blessed with Grace I just love the name of it. Jump over and find some new fun recipes
I found a new blog, have I said how much I love blogging.

I have never made it before. A friend asked if I could and I am always up for a challange. It was honestly quite easy. My friend Becky who always comes to my baking rescue gave me her recipe.
1 1/2 cup AP flour
1 t. cinnamon
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1/4 t. baking powder
1/4 t nutmeg
1 cup sugar
1 cup shredded unpeeled zucchini
1/4 cup oil
1 egg
1/4 t. shredded lemon peel
1/2 cup cup chopped walnuts

Mix flour, cinnamon, soda, salt, b. powder and nutmeg.

In another bowl combine sugar, zucchini, oil, egg and lemon peel, mix
well. Add flour mixture; stir till just combined. Stir in walnuts.
Pour into greased 8 x 4 x 2 inch loaf pan
Bake 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes

3 comments:

CM said...

Hi Pam,

Thanks for stopping over at my blog. I tried to leave a comment on your Troop blog, but the comment window would not come up. Just FYI.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. I had the same comment problem that Cop Mama had.

I think you'll love the bread! It is so simple and so, so, so good. It's great as rolls or as a loaf. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jacob cant wait till his zucchini is ready in his garden, he wants to make some of this :)

Post a Comment