Sunday, January 10, 2010

chocolate chip cookies





I have seen this done several times and could not wait to make it. I used the blue bonnet chocolate chip cookie recipe. Only I used chocolate/peanut butter chips instead of plain chocolate chips. And when I ran out of peanut butter cups I used kisses I had in the freezer.
cookies2 1/4c all purpose flour
1t baking soda
1t salt
1 cup blue bonnet (2 sticks)
1 cup sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
2 eggs
2t vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips.

pre heat oven to 375
combine butter, sugar and brown sugar until combined. add eggs and vanilla, beat until well blended. add dry ingredients.
drop by spoonfull into mini muffin pans
bake 10-12 minutes, while baking unwrap candy.
as soon as the cookies come out of the oven insert a candy and push gently into the middle.

1 comments:

Margie Widgeon said...

Coming back to you from Friday Follow...YUMMY recipe's.....

Post a Comment