Saturday, April 17, 2010

pizza casserole



I just love the name of it. Jump over and find some new fun recipes
I found a new blog, have I said how much I love blogging. Honestly I stole this idea from the today show. So for Thanksgiving I decided I could do it and it turned out great.
I wish I could remember where I got this recipe but since I have totally made it my own it would not match.
1 bag egg noodles, cooked and drained
sausage already cooked
pepporoni
1 cup cheese
2 cans pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce if you do not have pizza sauce

1. layer pepporoni in the bottom of a 9*13 pan
2 mix pizza sauce, cheese, sausage, peporoni and any other pizza topping you would normally like, pour into pan
3. sprinkle with more cheese on top
4. bake 350 for 10-15 minutes. this is just to heat up the sauce and melt the cheese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment