Have you ever heard of The Cake Doctor cook book? I love this book but have not used it in a while. Today I pulled out the book to make cake pops. These are so simple to make.
1 yellow cake mix
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 stick butter
¼ cup honey
2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Mix all ingredients, it will seem rather thick but that is normal. Mix one minute and scrape down sides and mix another minute
3. Pour sprinkles into bowl.
4. Make round 2 inch balls (do you really need to say round and ball in the same sentence, I used the medium pampered chef scoop)
5. Roll each ball in sprinkles
6. Bake for 8-12 minutes
7. As soon as they are pulled from the oven, push a craft stick right into the middle and let cool off.
These are great for kids. It is days like this that I wish I could have made a cute little bouquet of flowers. In my case I am taking them to church tomorrow.